we wish to inform you that the legislative decree n. 196 Of 30 June 2003 provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data.
According to the above-mentioned regulations, treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and
transparency and the protection of your privacy and rights.
Within the meaning of Article 13 of law 196/2003, therefore, we provide the following information:
1. The data supplied by you will be processed for the following purposes: internal statistics or communications related to the services.
2. The treatment will be carried out with the following procedures: computerized.
3. The conferment of data is facultative refusal to provide such data has no consequence.
4. The data will not be communicated to other subjects and will not be spread.
5. The holder of the treatment is: Wines Donini - Via Nestoro, 59 Fraz Verna - 06019 Umbertide (Pg) - Phone: 39 (0)75 9410330 Fax: 39 (0)75 410411 - firstname.lastname@example.org
6. In every moment you can exercise its rights against the owner of treatment within the meaning of Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we have reproduced in its entirety:
Legislative Decree 196/2003, Art.
7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the source of personal data;
b) the purpose and mode of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identification of the owner, of those responsible and the appointed representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to the knowledge of as designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or officers.
3. The person has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, rectification, or, when there is an interest, the integration of the data;
b) the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block of the data treated in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary to conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treated;
c) certification to the effect that the operations referred to in (a) and (b) were brought to the notice, as well as their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this is impossible or requires the use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the completion of market research or commercial communication.
Write the following code in the field below. The code is: